Sunday, May 30, 2010

Stupidities of roommates and a rather insecure future.

I have heard the last of what wanted to end a messy situation with a psychotically twisted roommate. It isnt "The Shining" psychotic but more like if you do something to him he will do something exponentially disturbing. I try to make sense of him I fail many times over as he has no clue what he is saying and in many cases he lacks mental capacity to actually know what is socially unacceptable to say to someone. I am growing very impatient and scared about my future, as I very little people to turn to in my life that will harbor me for a couple of months. I just hope my one chance that went to actually goes through.

Ok so back to more professional matters I will start to post daily similar to a Facebook status only slightly more detailed... I will also be posting a ramble or essay on a topic of my choice or of yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment